Monday, October 31, 2011

Heretics Tramp


Floating the idea now for a national Heretics get-together. In Feb or March or even April. Go for a few days tramping somewhere. Greg has generously suggested we base ourselves at his brother Bryan's place that he built especially for smoking (large house incl. spa) in Invercargill and go to Stewart Island or Fiordland or somewhere nearby. Scott has his wedding at very end of Feb (so he could honeymoon with us ;-) - don't know of any other great obstacles.

Let me know your thoughts and I can set something up....

3 comments:

  1. Waitangi weekend through to mid-week? Sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup right now looking like thursday after Waitangi, cheap flights into queenstown, stay until tuesday, who's all keen apart from Joel Sam Greg Bryan and myself?? (email me my phone is lost in transit at present). xav

    ReplyDelete