Monday, May 29, 2017

San Cristobal and Nick On Point


We smoked this La Punta in my garden while Nick destroyed vast quantities of tawny (my thought on Dow's standard tawny is that although pleasant it is not quite brawny enough for the cigar game). 

Nick is Joe's brother who appeared briefly on this site last year. We decided to replace Joe with his not-so-beardy brotherly equivalent after Joe was disrespectful towards the Most Venerable POTUS last year.

Anyway, I totally disregarded my own advice and pulled this torpmeister out after a hearty lamb casserole type lunch with lots of red wine. It was definitely harder to appreciate those finer points discussed in that San Cristobal La Punta review a fortnight ago. But I did also pull out a Glenlivet whisky which was a reasonable match. Good times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment