Monday, June 24, 2013

3 things one might discover on a cold winters evening




  1. When a report says there is a "supermoon", it will in fact appear much larger
  2. Walking at night with someone you love will make a cigar taste that little bit nicer [wink]
  3. You won't actually need to go to Europe to discover Jesus in some glass
The little Fuente is such a great 20-30 minute smoke. Really enjoyed this while strolling up our mt eden last night. The cool outside air along with the sweet smells that came from the tobacco had me wanting just one more after I had finished. I think of these as a tasteful cigarette that does not require inhalation. Cheers for including them in the last few batches Xav  

1 comment:

  1. when you wrote jesus in a glass i was looking at the photo carefully to see if it was a beer glass, then realised my mistake!

    The supermoon reminds me of Matariki, which reminds me to remind you all that it gets really cold at night now ... so make sure your humidor is in that hot water cupboard or similar! 11-12 degrees C or lower will start sucking the moisture out of your cigars even if the RH might look ok. (I just put the stash in and got told off for taking up laundry space ;-)

    ReplyDelete