Monday, April 12, 2010

Montecristo #4 Spins Me Round



Greg came down to the Capital on Easter Weekend to get away from the humid, overpopulated and drab mess that is Auckland city. And he got to Absolutely Positively experience the breezy sun, luscious beach bodies, and wharf jumping delights of Wellington's riviera. Sea sex and sun converging in a momentary apotheosis of pleasure - yes that's the thrill you get watching me jump off the wharf (as I get blown off to break the ice below).

Anyway here is our garage review of the Montecristo no4 with theme generously provided to us by Classic Hits FM.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaa
    Love the added decor of the garage too. "I'm puffing my cigar on the deck, puffing in the gym, puffing backstage when I pump up so can you imagine how much I'm in heaven?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the cigar love scene!
    Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't! What a privilege to be a witness to such an intimate moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like to say once again how much I enjoy this video and also that I watched it last night with Ali. He was really impresses ;)

    ReplyDelete